* Glen Washington has been named the new Chief Executive Officer for Pleasant Valley Hospital.In addition to being the full-time CEO at the hospital, Washington will also be a member of the Cabell Huntington Hospital executive team, as part of a recent joint management agreement between the two facilities. Since 2007, he has served as Cabell Huntington's senior vice president and chief operating officer.* The Foundation for Thomas Memorial and Saint Francis Hospitals has named its 2014 slate of officers:
Gary Sims Jr. will serve as president.Paula Vineyard will be first vice president.Henry Jernigan Jr. will be second vice president.Tom Epps will be treasurer.Rob Aliff will be secretary.Owen Higgins will serve as a member-at-large on the board.LAW
* Bowles Rice attorney Charles Love III recently accepted an invitation as a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America's Trial Lawyer Honorary Society - an honor afforded to less than one-half of one percent of American lawyers.Fellows are selected based upon effectiveness and accomplishment in litigation, both at the trial and appellate levels, and superior ethical reputation. Love has served as president of both the West Virginia State Bar and Bar Association and concentrates his defense practice in class actions, mass toxic torts, insurance, product liability and commercial litigation.MARKETING
* Erin Adkins has been hired as an account executive in Fahlgren Mortine's Charleston office. In that role, Adkins will be primarily responsible for the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources Division of Tobacco Prevention account.
Adkins previously served as a media relations manager for a public relations firm. In that role, she managed several client and community leaders' media relations, award entry opportunities and ensured client visibility in their respective markets.Fahlgren Mortine has also hired Matthew Sutton as an account director. In that role, he will manage projects for various accounts, ensuring each stays on time and within budget, and will also support new business initiatives.Sutton has 10 years of experience in marketing and communications in areas such as crisis communication, media relations, government relations, research and political campaigns.SALES
* Ryan Bauer has been named president of GSB Process and American Metals effective Jan. 1.Ryan has been employed by the St. Albans-based metals and industrial valve distributor since 2001, serving in five different positions within the companies in the last ten years. His most recent position was vice president of sales for GSB Process.
* Foxfire Realty Realtor Paul Grist was recently recognized as by the Greenbrier Valley Board of Realtors with its Top Sales Award.Grist logged more than $11 million in sales during 2013, the most among the 200 Realtors in Greenbrier, Monroe, Summers and Pocahontas counties. This is the third time in the last four years that Grist was won the award.Compiled by Jared Hunt. Email announcements regarding new hires, promotions, or awards at your business to email@example.com
. Attach headshots in JPEG format.