Nitro street reopened after fire

By Staff reports

Lawrence Pierce
Nitro firefighter Zack Bonnett sprays water onto a blaze that started inside John's Garage at 308 Main Ave. in Nitro early Wednesday morning.
Firefighters stand beside a blaze at John's Garage in Nitro on Wednesday.
CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Part of Main Avenue is Nitro was shut down this morning because of a fire.Kanawha County Metro 911 dispatchers said the fire was at John's Garage at 308 Main Ave. A vehicle inside the building was on fire, according to dispatchers.The fire was extinguished by firefighters from Nitro and St. Albans, and the street was reopened shortly before noon. 
Show All Comments Hide All Comments

User Comments

More News

You have read of

complimentary stories

Subscriber Login