One injured in Kanawha house fire

By Staff reports

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- One person has been injured after a fire broke out overnight at a home in Kanawha County.A fire was reported at 961 Rutledge Road around 2:30 a.m., Metro 911 dispatchers said.Two people were inside the home when the blaze started. Both were able to make it out, but one person was transported to the hospital.Dispatchers were unclear how badly the person was injured. Firefighters are investigating how the fire started.
Show All Comments Hide All Comments

User Comments

More News

You have read of

complimentary stories

Subscriber Login