Bob Huggins was not a happy coach after WVU's win over Iowa State, and he had reason after a lackadaisical effort against the Cyclones. Lackadaisical is not a word that should be anywhere near the Mountaineers with the next three games on the schedule -- Oklahoma, Kansas and at Baylor. Tom and Derek dig into all that, plus muse a bit about Mountaineer baseball and Tom talks about the craziest travel story ever.
- Statehouse Beat: A week to forget for West Virginians, thanks to our elected 'leaders'
- Recipe for revitalization: Ex-Charleston mayor hoping new restaurant will help bring life back to Quarrier Street
- WV needs Child Protective Services workers -- but advocates say this bill won't help
- West Virginia State University's search for new president could cost $90K
- State-federal program pays landowners to manage lands for wildlife
- Nitro man sentenced to life without parole for 2018 shooting death
- Tom Bragg: WVU basketball is at rock-bottom right now but still has plenty to play for
- Senate set to vote on $5.6M pay raise for judges on Monday
- Bluestone Dam's 20-year safety makeover to last nine more years, cost additional $319M
- Dear Abby: Roadside memorial grows in homeowner's front yard
Batten, Richard - 2 p.m., Taylor-Vandale Funeral Home, Spencer.
Cook, Dorothy - 1 p.m., Blue Ridge Memorial Gardens, Beckley.
Dickenson, Cosette - 11 a.m., Redeemer Lutheran Church, Charleston.
Hamilton, Stephanie - 7 p.m., Fidler & Frame Funeral Home, Belle.
McComas Jr., Oscar - 1 p.m., Lewis Memorial Baptist Church.
Mullenax, Claude - 1 p.m., Keller Funeral Home, Dunbar.
Triolo, Angela - 11 a.m., St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Logan.
Van Camp Sr., Danny - 2 p.m., Chapman Funeral Home, Hurricane.
Wilson, William - 1 p.m., Wilson-Smith Funeral Home, Clay.
Withers, Rosa - 1 p.m., Wilcoxen Funeral Home, Point Pleasant.
Yoak, Norma - 1 p.m., Stump Funeral Home & Cremation, Grantsville.