Bob Huggins warned his WVU basketball team about a lack of energy in its win over Iowa State. He wasn't wrong. Now West Virginia has lost two in a row for the first time this season and have a trip to No. 1 Baylor this Saturday. How do the Mountaineers snap out of the funk? Tom and Derek dive into that, plus talk a little WVU baseball.
- Judge OKs demolition of former New China building
- Mason Ballard: Biblical message starts in my house, not Statehouse (Opinion)
- The WV House is about to pass a Bible classes bill. The Senate removed Bible references from its version, but the House declined.
- Boys basketball: Capital rallies to beat Cabell Midland on Brooks' shot
- Bipartisan opposition leads to defeat of Senate tax plan
- Charleston library to move into mall during current location's expansion, renovation
- The Food Guy: The Market closes, wine wins and chefs throw down
- DNR proposes 16 changes to WV hunting, fishing regulations
- Getting creative in the kitchen: Top chefs take on the annual Covenant House challenge
- The WV Senate approved a safety net for possible ACA repeal. The Supreme Court doesn't hear the case until 2021.
Antill, Norman - 6 p.m., Curry Funeral Home, Alum Creek.
Arbaugh, Jennings - Noon, Bartlett-Nichols Funeral Home, St. Albans.
Doss, Mark - 11 a.m., Handley Funeral Home, Danville.
Gillispie, Glen - 11 a.m., Chapman Funeral Home, Hurricane.
Hoover, Evelyn - 1. p.m., Cunningham-Parker-Johnson Funeral Home, Charleston.
Linton, Anna - 1 p.m., Pennington Smith Funeral Home, Gauley Bridge.
Mace, T. Opal - 2 p.m., Starcher Cemetery, Arnoldsburg.
Nelson, Kenneth - Noon, Hafer Funeral Home, Elkview.