We're more than a week past the shocking and abrupt end to the WVU men's basketball season. All that's left to talk about is "what if?" and what's to come. After Tom Bragg and Derek Redd take you through their workday on that stunning Thursday, they talk about what could have been for the Mountaineers and what could be in the future.
- Widespread flushing of toilet paper 'alternatives' raises fears of a sewer-nami
- Hard times for hardwoods
- Justice: West Virginia not part of Trump proposal to reopen parts of the U.S.
- Number of state personnel regulations suspended during coronavirus emergency
- Nick Scala: With baseball on hold, we pick the all-time West Virginia MLB team
- National Guard soldiers step up for coronavirus response
- WV attorney general warns landlords against unlawful evictions
- Susan Bissett: Taking care of those in recovery during pandemic (Opinion)
- Slashing of video requirements for Medicare telehealth included in COVID-19 stimulus package
- Gazette-Mail editorial: Bill would scare off victims of police misconduct
Adkins, Eugene - 1 p.m., New Bethel Baptist Church, Spurlockville.
Bee, Charles - 11 a.m., First Baptist Church, Parkersburg.
Blaylock Sr., Robert - 11 a.m., Handley Funeral Home, Danville.
Dingess, Cheyenne - 11 a.m., Highland Memory Gardens, Godby.
Lee, William - 1 p.m., Liberty Missionary Baptist Church.
Russell, Wilma - 2 p.m., Fields Cemetery, Nettie.
Skeen, Thomas - 1 p.m., Casto Funeral Home, Evans.
Smith, David - 11 a.m., procession to leave Koontz Funeral Home, Hamlin.
Tolley, Mary - 11 a.m., Gandee Chapel / Ward Cemetery.
Young, Kathryn - Service cancelled.