Senior farmers market vouchers will be distributed at various locations through July.
Only one $28 coupon book of vouchers will be permitted per household. Household income must be below $1,926 a month or $23,107 per year for single individuals and under $2,607 per month or $31,284 per year for two people.
Individuals can pick up vouchers for up to three seniors only. A valid photo I.D., address, phone number, income and signed permission to pick up the vouchers is required for each senior.
A limited number of vouchers will be distributed at each locations. Vouchers will not be given out at the main Kanawha Valley Senior Services office.
The times, dates and locations for the senior farmers market voucher distributions are as follows:
• 9-11:30 a.m. Friday, July 5: Charleston Area Nutrition Site, Tiskelwah Center, 600 Florida St., Charleston
• 9-11:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 9: Dunbar Senior Center, 210 12th St., Dunbar
• 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday, July 10, and Thursday, July 11: Capitol Market, 800 Smith St., Charleston
• 9-11:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 16: Elk River Community and Education Center, 902 Main St., Elkview
• 1:30-4 p.m. Wednesday, July 17: Rand Community Center, 5701 Church Drive, Rand
• 9-11:30 a.m. Thursday, July 18: Nitro Community Center, 21st Street and Second Avenue, Nitro
• 9-11:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 23: Hansford Senior Center, 500 Washington St., St. Albans
• 9-11:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 24: Clendenin Community Center, First Street and Koontz Avenue, Clendenin
• 9-11:30 a.m. Thursday, July 25: South Charleston Recreation Center, 601 Jefferson Road, South Charleston.
For more information, call Kanawha Valley Senior Services at 304-348-0707.