A breakdown of testimony from officials about West Virginia's flood recovery program, the beginning of impeachment proceedings for the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals and the sights and sounds of the Putnam County Fair.
- Green Bank Telescope detects most massive neutron star ever observed
- Rand man convicted of killing 8-month-old girl
- Anti-greyhound racing group launches 'unprecedented' campaign in WV
- Proposed SNAP cuts could push 25,000 West Virginians from program
- Citing planned protest, Highways seeks to limit turnout at mass employee grievance
- Prep soccer: George Washington boys edge Hurricane 3-2 in battle of unbeatens
- Woman pleads guilty to murder, sentenced to 15 years in plea deal
- Weather radar picks up dragonfly swarms flying high over WV, neighboring states
- Kanawha library system director submits resignation
- Ribbon cut for new South Charleston canine emporium
Blankenship, Sharon - 2 p.m., Evans Funeral Home & Cremation Services, Chapmanville.
Bourgeois, Cora- 3 p.m., Waybright Funeral Home, Ripley.
Carver, Donald- 1 p.m., O'Dell Funeral Home, Montgomery.
Chestnut, John- 6 p.m., Fidler & Frame Funeral Home, Belle.
Freshour, Dexter- 1 p.m., Casto Funeral Home, Evans.
Mace, Orphia- 11 a.m., Centralia Cemetery, Centralia.
Midkiff, Paul- 1 p.m., Curry Funeral Home, Alum Creek.
Wyatt, Pauline - 11 a.m., St. Anthony Catholic Church, Charleston.