PATRICIA "PATTI" EAGLE, 67, passed away Sunday, March 7, 2021. A celebration of her life will be held 1 p.m., Saturday, April 17, 2021 at Elk River Nazarene Church, 143 Dutch Road, Charleston. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions should be directed in her honor to HospiceCare, 1606 Kanawha Blvd., West, Charleston, WV 25387. Cremation services are being provided by Affordable Cremations of WV, 413 D Street, South Charleston.
Thank you for Reading.
As a community service, our obituaries are always free to view. In order to better know our audience, we ask that you register to continuing viewing.
- Joe Manchin: Why I'm voting against the For the People Act
- Longtime banking partner of Gov. Justice's companies denies their allegations amid federal lawsuit
- Kanawha residents voice opposition to proposed utility rate hikes in public hearing
- Ben Fields: Defending Manchin up to the point you can't (Opinion)
- Gabriella Cipollone: What's really in For the People Act? (Opinion)
- Expert: Pain pills, not just heroin, fentanyl, play major role in WV opioid crisis
- Joseph Wyatt: Manchin's mythical quest results in real damage (Opinion)
- DEP deputy secretary calls for federal water quality standard, reports WV PFAS contamination sites to Senate
- Charleston council votes to renew recycling agreement as officials weigh future options
- Prep track: Williamstown girls, Doddridge boys win Class A state titles