ALLICE CORIENE PRICE, 73, of Bim, WV passed away July 18, 2021. Service will be 2 p.m. Thursday, July 22 at Bim Freewill Baptist Church with Rev. Scotty Elswick officiating. Handley Funeral Home in Danville is assisting the family.
Thank you for Reading.
As a community service, our obituaries are always free to view. In order to better know our audience, we ask that you register to continuing viewing.
- TSA urges travelers to be aware of airport checkpoint changes
- Nicole Pride resigns as West Virginia State University president
- Charleston rec center or court may be named for basketball great
- Gazette-Mail editorial: McKinley shames Mooney, Miller with common sense
- PHOTOS: Rockin' on the Kanawha
- Golf: Steve Fox set for his 54th, and last, West Virginia Amateur
- Huggins reloads after draft
- LETTER: White privilege and racism must be countered by critical race theory in schools
- Prep football: Spring Valley's WVU commitment Corbin Page manning multiple positions
- 55 in 55: Time-traveling in Monroe County