KEVIN RUSSELL NEAL, of Charleston WV, born August 3, 1955, passed away after a courageous battle with cancer on November 16, 2022. He worked as a mechanic and auto body repairman in his shop at 5 Corners on the West Side. He is survived by his loving partner Alona McKeever. A memorial service may be held at a later date. Barlow Bonsall Funeral Home, Charleston, WV, has been entrusted with the arrangements.
Thank you for Reading.
As a community service, our obituaries are always free to view. In order to better know our audience, we ask that you register to continuing viewing.
- CAMC building still a few months off
- Local Black Friday crowds small
- WVU sails to win in the second round of the Phil Knight Legacy
- Putnam man shot by deputies dies, sheriff on leave
- WVU football: Mountaineers wrap up season at Oklahoma State
- Gazette-Mail editorial: Justice v. Mooney would be a pot/kettle primary
- PHOTOS: Have a Holly Jolly Brawley
- WVU sails past Portland State in the second round of the Phil Knight Legacy
- Dear Abby: Wife is second-class citizen in her own home
- West Virginia women's basketball falls to No. 13 NC State in Cancun