SAMANTHA MILLER, 32, of Pittsburgh, PA, formerly of St Albans, passed away June 7, 2021. Celebration of Samantha's life will be 7 p.m. Friday, June 11, 2021 at Casdorph & Curry Funeral Home. Gathering of family and friends will be from 6 until time of service at the funeral home. Casdorph & Curry Funeral Home, St. Albans, is in charge of arrangements.
Thank you for Reading.
As a community service, our obituaries are always free to view. In order to better know our audience, we ask that you register to continuing viewing.
- Flooding effects of Mountain Valley Pipeline under scrutiny after weekend damage in central WV
- Joe Manchin: Why I'm voting against the For the People Act
- Gov. Justice to appoint GOP operative to Public Broadcasting governing board
- Prep softball: Small ball helps Herbert Hoover win regional opener over Lincoln
- Kanawha judge grants unions' injunction in fight over collecting dues
- Prep baseball: St. Albans gets past Oak Hill in regional opener
- Prep roundup: St. Albans suffers first softball loss, down 0-1 in regional play
- Former WV railroad designated as national trail
- Dear Abby: Wife devastated to learn of husband's prior conquests
- Regional baseball games suspended by storms; Goetz named All-American