DOROTHY LOUISE DILLON, 74, of Mount Gay, WV, passed away Saturday, February 20, 2021. Services will be 1 p.m. Wednesday, February 24, at the Evans Funeral Home Chapel. Visitation will be held from 12-1 p.m. at the funeral home on Wednesday. Arrangements have been entrusted to the care of Evans Funeral Home and Cremation Services of Chapmanville, WV.
Thank you for Reading.
As a community service, our obituaries are always free to view. In order to better know our audience, we ask that you register to continuing viewing.
- Business booming in Summers County
- The Food Guy: Shoney’s has reopened, which is apparently big news
- Heck’s Department Store co-founder Cook remembered as ‘kind man who cared for people’
- Gazette-Mail editorial: Unpacking the mess at BridgeValley
- Chuck Landon: Blowouts prove WV doesn't need four classes
- Actress Jennifer Garner to accompany first lady Jill Biden on visit to West Virginia
- New program to attract workers to Charleston gets 60 applicants
- Police say WVU student died from fall late last week
- Bill's best ... food group on Facebook
- Boys basketball: St. Albans' England coaching in North-South game