FRED M. "BLUE" WESTFALL, 72, of Charleston, was received into the arms of Jesus on Saturday November 28th, after a short battle with cancer. Due to Covid, a service for immediate family is being planned. A celebration of life will be held at a later date. And A final obituary will be forthcoming.
Thank you for Reading.
As a community service, our obituaries are always free to view. In order to better know our audience, we ask that you register to continuing viewing.
- 'The next chapter of Power baseball': Charleston franchise announces new league, new ownership
- WVU basketball: Mountaineers begin 4-game stretch run at home
- WV Coal Association jumps into AEP rate case to defend Mitchell coal plant against possibility of closing
- Yeager outgrows military flight center, okays designing new one
- 'American Pickers' to return to WV, seeking collections
- Gazette-Mail editorial: At long last, some good news
- Capito, Senate committee call for major bipartisan infrastructure, transportation investments
- Chuck Landon: WVU, MU hoops have big travel issues
- WV counties must now offer 5 days per week of in-person teaching in preK-8, although 4 days also may be allowed
- The WV Senate passed another intermediate courts bill; detractors say the money would be better spent on drug crisis, COVID relief