MARK CLAUDE KELLEY, 69, passed away Sunday, July 26, 2020, at CAMC-General Division, Charleston, WV. In keeping with Mark's wishes he will be cremated. A Celebration of Life will be scheduled at a later date. Curry Funeral Home, 2097 Childress Road, Alum Creek has been family owned and operated since 1950. A complete obituary may be viewed by visiting www.curryfuneralhome.org
Thank you for Reading.
As a community service, our obituaries are always free to view. In order to better know our audience, we ask that you register to continuing viewing.
- 'The next chapter of Power baseball': Charleston franchise announces new league, new ownership
- WVU basketball: Mountaineers begin 4-game stretch run at home
- WV Coal Association jumps into AEP rate case to defend Mitchell coal plant against possibility of closing
- Yeager outgrows military flight center, okays designing new one
- Gazette-Mail editorial: At long last, some good news
- 'American Pickers' to return to WV, seeking collections
- Capito, Senate committee call for major bipartisan infrastructure, transportation investments
- Chuck Landon: WVU, MU hoops have big travel issues
- WV counties must now offer 5 days per week of in-person teaching in preK-8, although 4 days also may be allowed
- Rick Wilson: It's time to raise the minimum wage (Opinion)