MARY KATHERINE PERRINE, 70, of Spencer, WV, passed away on Friday, October 16, 2020. A graveside service will be held at 2 p.m. on Sunday, October 18 at the Spencer Memorial Cemetery with Pastor Justin Simmons officiating. There will be no visitation or service at the funeral home. Taylor-Vandale Funeral Home in Spencer is in charge of the arrangements.
Thank you for Reading.
As a community service, our obituaries are always free to view. In order to better know our audience, we ask that you register to continuing viewing.
- Marsh: Virus fatigue driving increased cases; elderly population in WV now hardest hit
- Prep football: Borrero, Hurricane avert upset at Winfield
- EQT looks to sell Mountain Valley Pipeline capacity as upland line construction gets ready to begin
- Judge dismisses union's attempt to make WV follow Harvard's more cautious school-reopening map
- Justice commits $39 million to developing Hobet site
- Capitol Market one of the many nonprofits feeling pandemic losses
- WVU football: Tough stretch begins at Texas Tech
- Prep football: Sissonville wins 60-47 shootout at Greenbrier East
- Prep football: GW holds on for wild 45-42 win at Woodrow Wilson
- Gazette-Mail editorial: COVID-19 getting worse in WV