PAULINE MAE PROCTOR, 83, of Summersville, WV passed away at her home on Friday, November 20, 2020. Graveside funeral services will be held at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, November 24, 2020 at the Bethel Church Cemetery in Poe. Friends may call at the White Funeral Home at Summersville on Tuesday from 11:30 to 12:30 p.m.,where COVID-19 guidelines will be followed.
Thank you for Reading.
As a community service, our obituaries are always free to view. In order to better know our audience, we ask that you register to continuing viewing.
- Charleston police officer Johnson dead at 28; sheriff’s office provides some details on shooting
- WVU football: With players out with COVID, WVU's job vs. No. 12 Iowa State gets tougher
- Funeral services for Charleston police officer Johnson to be held Tuesday
- 'Optimistic' turn against COVID-19 in WV is most vaccinations administered by mid-March
- COVID-19 and AIDS: How Charleston's Living AIDS Memorial Garden teaches us to live through crisis
- Chuck Landon: WVU falls to Cyclones; MU stays unbeaten
- WVU football: Darius and Dante Stills nearing end of playing time together
- Marshall football: Rice up next in Herd's Conference USA title quest
- Gazette-Mail editorial: Mourning Officer Cassie Johnson
- Justice family's coal company agrees to settlement to reduce water pollution, help fund river trail preservation