RUBY MAE SCARBERRY, 73, of Charleston, passed away, April 3, 2021. Service will be 1 p.m., Friday, April 9, 2021, at Elk Funeral Home, Charleston. Friends may call from noon until service time. For online condolences and complete obituary, please visit elkfuneralhome.com Elk Funeral Home is honored to serve the Scarberry Family.
Thank you for Reading.
As a community service, our obituaries are always free to view. In order to better know our audience, we ask that you register to continuing viewing.
- David Fryson: Have Democrats had enough of Joe Manchin?
- 'One of a kind': Remembering Ivor Sheff
- 'It was the test case': Charleston played role in getting HBO's 'Our Towns' the green light
- Statehouse Beat: D-word best describes past session
- CAMC fundraising for new Center for Learning and Research
- Former ACT lobbyist won $500K from lawsuit against former WV schools superintendent
- Dear Abby: Family estrangement is hard to explain to kids
- Governor frustrated over WV's plunging COVID-19 vaccination rate
- One Month at Time: Sampling and savoring ice cream
- 'Hillbilly Elegy' author J.D. Vance quits firm after tweets